So has the storm passed?
Markem618
2024-01-15 00:32:32 UTC
Or is it just a brief respite?
Scott Lurndal
2024-01-15 17:25:24 UTC
Post by Markem618
Or is it just a brief respite?
It will stop on the 15th of February, when google
disables the google groups to usenet gateway.
Just Another Joe
2024-01-16 10:02:47 UTC
Post by Scott Lurndal
It will stop on the 15th of February, when google
disables the google groups to usenet gateway.
Sheesh!

We can only hope!

No filter that Iv’e tried will filter all of this garbage out...

Joe
Aka 10x
BF
2024-01-16 15:03:54 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 05:02:47 -0500, Just Another Joe
Post by Just Another Joe
Post by Scott Lurndal
It will stop on the 15th of February, when google
disables the google groups to usenet gateway.
Sheesh!
We can only hope!
No filter that Iv’e tried will filter all of this garbage out...
Joe
Aka 10x
message-id: @ngPost
message-id: @nyuu
message-id: @domein.nl

These work for me. Not sure which specifically for this group.
BF
Bob F
2024-01-17 04:11:20 UTC
Post by Just Another Joe
Post by Scott Lurndal
It will stop on the 15th of February, when google
disables the google groups to usenet gateway.
Sheesh!
We can only hope!
No filter that Iv’e tried will filter all of this garbage out...
When I refresh my messages, I often see tens of thousands disappear
before few dozens new massages appear.
Steve Mills
2024-01-17 20:16:58 UTC
Post by Markem618
is it just a brief respite?
Hopefully its over soon, its annoyin
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/so-has-the-storm-passed-3456520-.htm
michaeldwilson
2024-01-20 17:44:40 UTC
I started using NOVABBS instead of googlegroups. I don't see all the junk posts on here.

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/thread.php?group=comp.mail.sendmail